The 2015 arena brawler, Black and White Bushido, arrives on the Nintendo Switch along with an exclusive arena to enhance the 2D party experience.
The 1-4 player party brawler is a perfect fit for the unique Switch design, as showcased in the incredibly awesome theatrical Nintendo Switch trailer below:
After its initial release on Steam then PS4 and Xbox One to follow two years later, Nintendo fans finally see their opportunity to jump into the multiplayer martial arts action.
Details For Upcoming Switch Brawlers
If you missed Black and White Bushido the first (and second) time it came around on PC and consoles, check out what to expect from the arena brawler below:
- Players compete in up to 4-player battles in a black and white arena where competitors are split into teams of light and shade. Shade characters blend in the black areas while light hides in the white, providing a thrilling battle of hide and seek meets kung fu.
- All it takes is one landed strike to wipe out an opponent, but unlimited respawns offers an ongoing fight between light and shade.
- The Nintendo Switch edition comes with a brand-new exclusive arena ‘Haunted Forest’ to spice up the competition.
- Through 3 different game modes, players will compete against one another in the standard team deathmatch, a more strategic match of capture the flag or hone their skills in training.
Indie developers/publishers, Good Catch, have released Black and White Bushido – it’s out now.
Experience a story-driven, puzzle solving adventure from WMY Studio that will take Switch players through a mysterious urban legend in, Will: A Wonderful World.
Receiving monumental praise from last year’s Steam release, players can now alter the fate of others on the go with the upcoming Switch release.
Check out the stylish trailer for Will: A Wonderful World below:
Where There’s A Will, There’s A Way
With a unique god-like mechanic, players will help decide the destiny of tons of different characters all with their own gripping problems. Make the best decisions and hope for the best possible outcome for each situation.
Here’s everything to know about the upcoming Switch port:
- Will: A Wonderful World harmonizes off of the urban tale about a young girl and her talking dog acting as gods to help shape humanity for the better.
- The ultra-slick visuals graciously aid in telling a rich narrative about colourful characters each with interesting back stories to uncover.
- Players discover the secret truths about each character through revealing letters which allows players the unique ability to edit letters and solve puzzles for the most positive solutions.
- Completely overhauled to work effortlessly with the Switch, Will: A Wonderful World will have Switch owners engaging through a deep story which forces players to harness their inner ability to solve one crisis at a time.
Will: A Wonderful World is set to release on the Nintendo Switch on October 18th for $14.99 USD / €14.99. And if you’re eager to jump on board within the first week of release you can snatch up the game at a discounted price of $11.99 USD / €11.99.
Kingdom: New Lands is out now on the Nintendo Switch. Get ready to rule!
This indie game was originally released in 2015 as Kingdom by Noio and Licorice (a two-man developer team) for PC on Steam. It was later ported to Xbox One and Android phones and reworked as Kingdom: New Lands.
Kingdom: New Lands
The core premise of the game: it’s a 2D pixel side-scroller kingdom simulator where you ride out on your trusty steed to collect coins, build, and defend your civilisation. The music is stunning too!
Here’s a closer look at the official launch trailer:
“Be brave, ruler, and fight to the bitter end, lest these New Lands conquer you instead”.
Kingdom: New Lands is out now on the Nintendo eShop in the UK for £13.49.
Kingdom: Two Crowns
If that wasn’t enough, the next game in the series, Kingdom: Two Crowns, is also coming to the Switch and PC in 2018. Here’s a sneak peek:
The sequel will be “utilizing Joy-Con [controllers] for a couch (or on the go) co-op experience that is perfect for monarchs who want help ridding their kingdom of greed”.
It’s always good to have extra things to look forward to!
Cubit The Hardcore Platformer Robot HD (that’s the full title folks!) is coming to the Wii U eShop tomorrow – for both the US and Europe.
The basic idea of the musical platformer? Game developer CoderChild (a former Ubisoft programmer who decided to go it alone) explains with some enthusiasm:
With only one button to jump, you must help Cubit to go from platform to platform, while you avoid obstacles and enemies through the different scenes of the game.
Perhaps you think this makes this game not difficult, right? Well, you are right; this game is not difficult… this game is Hardcore! Choose the path you want to do in each game and reach each of the 3 endings available!!
Some of the key features of the game include:
- Guest characters from other videogames
- 3 different endings
- 4 game modes
- A dedicated 2 player mode
- A soundtrack that will send you back to the dance floor! (intriguing)
- 22 challenges to beat
Cubit The Hardcore Platformer Robot HD certainly looks like a lot of fun, especially if you’re into rhythm-platforming games. There seems to be some meat to the bones here as well, with quite a lot of content in the package.
Check out the trailer below to get a taste of what it’s all about. Will you be trying this one out? Or is your Wii U covered in dust and hidden away? Let us know!