The isometric RPG, Victor Vran, fiercely smashes its way onto the Switch this coming August with the gangbusters release of the Overkill Edition.
It’s an action-packed co-op title coming to the hybrid console and you’ll also get to enjoy the two DLC packs included in the upcoming release.
The slashing fantasy adventure has loads of unique gameplay elements not often found within the Switch’s library of games, and the Overkill Edition turns up the heat from the original 2015 release.
Check out the hell-raising trailer for Victor Vran below:
Here are a few notable features that Switch owners will find within the future release of the critically acclaimed Victor Vran title:
- Victor Vran is a fast-paced, hard-hitting RPG with a slick “Diablo-esque” isometric camera angle that challenges players with satisfying combat.
- The Overkill Edition features both incredible DLC packs, Fractured Worlds – which adds a new chapter in the story of the original title Victor Vran title and Motörhead: Through the Ages – an adrenaline fueled ride through one of rock ‘n’ roll’s most beloved heavy metal bands
- Players are no longer hindered to skill classes and specific character traits in this stellar RPG as Victor Vran allows players to conform to the gameplay in any way they see fit.
- Slay waves of brutal enemies and even more challenging boss battles either solo, local two-player co-op or take the heat online with up to 4 player co-op.
- Savagely take on hordes of monstrous enemies by harnessing epic demonic powers and abilities, tons of destructive weapons and extremely innovative armour sets that will change the way you play the game.
Victor Vran: Overkill Edition will power its way onto the Switch on August 28th, 2018 – so you can continue the slaughter utilizing the unique co-op savvy Switch.
The upcoming release will be available both digitally on the eShop and physically at a price tag of £34.99/€39.99/$39.99.