Step inside a gorgeous handcrafted world as a sombre, lost young girl searching for answers in the surreal adventure game from Devolver Digital and Nomada Studio, Gris.
If this is your first time hearing about the whimsical journey of Gris, check out the reveal trailer from a few months back showing off the serene platformer:
What You’ll Find In The Emotional Journey
Here’s everything you will discover along the emotionally charging journey:
- This casual approach to platforming will have players exploring a delicately designed world unhampered by frustrating moments and other rage-quit inducing dangers.
- Along with the fantasy adventure comes subtle instances of platforming, light puzzles and a strong narrative of a depressed young girl guided along by an original musical score.
- Through the young girl’s dress players are guided along the awe-inspiring adventure. The dress is granted wondrous new abilities as the journey unfolds through the depths of her sorrow.
- New pathways will appear by using unlocked abilities as Gris grows further pushing her to see her surroundings differently than before.
Gris is nearing its debut on the PC and Switch coming this December 13th, 2018.
From the minds behind indie game Stories Untold, developers No Code have been working with Devolver Digital on their upcoming space adventure narrative, Observation.
Stocked full with a team of game developing veterans, members coming from the likes of Rockstar North, Rocksteady, IO Interactive, CCP and Creative Assembly are working on releasing their sci-fi fantasy game next year on the PS4 and PC.
Check out the short announcement trailer from Devolver Digital below:
Players will take on the role of an artificial intelligence watching through the lens of the camera to experience what happened to the missing astronaut, Dr Emma Fisher.
“Observation is just going to give a taste of what it will be like to converge their minds with that of a CPU before it all happens suddenly for real.” – Fork Parker, Devolver Digital CFO
Lost In Space
Here’s everything we’ve learned about the recently announced space thriller:
- Experience distant space through the eyes (or lens) of a space station’s AI program, S.A.M.
- The AI players will also have the ability to navigate the station’s control system and various tools to assist the doctor and her mysteriously missing crew.
- With an all-star team behind Observation, players will experience a gripping narrative and impressively polished visuals throughout the space adventure.
For now, that’s about all we have on the upcoming space title from No Code and Devolver Digital. Observation is set to release on the PS4 and PC in Spring 2019.