Looks like Microsoft is giving Recore another chance. Last September the console exclusive launched to very average review scores and sales. After launch, there were promises of updates and additional content to help improve the game. Well, thanks to Microsoft’s conference at Gamescom, we found out what happened to those promised updates.
- Recore: Definitive Edition was announced at Gamescom. It will release on August 29th for $19.99.
- This version includes the various promised updates and much more.
- These updates to the base game include enhanced visuals (which include a higher resolution and HDR), a new bot called “Tank”, a new mission called “Eye of Obsidian”, a new character called “AOK” and multiple new weapons.
- If you bought the original version of Recore, then you automatically get all of this new content for free through an upcoming patch.
- Lastly, a new trailer has been released that shows off all of the improvements. (Which you can see down below!)
So, Recore players, will this update bring you guys back to the game? Why or why not? To everyone who hasn’t played Recore, does this edition of the game tempt you to pick it up? Why or why not? Let me know in the comments below!