The neon platformer RAZED, a game that ‘rewards quick thinking, precision and creativity’, is out today for Switch and PS4.
The title sees you rush through levels, dodge obstacles and fight your way to the top spots in international online leaderboards. It combines boss fights, unlockable abilities and the option to quickly reset your runs as well.
Additional features include:
- Non-stop escalation – Sprint through 60 dynamic levels spread across six unique worlds, each with a distinct visual style, unlockable abilities and pulse-pounding boss battles.
- Fuss-free speedrunning – Nobody wants to wait around while striving for perfection. Falling short of your target time? Simply jab the restart button to return to the start of the level without any loading times.
- Secret challenge levels – Employ all your different skills and abilities to find RAZED’s toughest maps and tackle them head-on.
- Online leaderboards and ghost data – Challenge the world via online leaderboards, and race against friends’ ghosts in a game of asynchronous one-upmanship.
- Chart your own course – Veer off the beaten path and carve your own way through levels to achieve seemingly impossible times and unlock the S ranks.
With today’s two releases, RAZED, from UK developer Warpfish Games, is now available for Steam, Xbox One, Switch and PS4.