Check out the retro-inspired adventure game in the new gameplay trailer below:
Saving The World Of Sparklite
Here’s everything we know about the recently announced adventure title:
- You play as the intelligent engineer, Ada, and embark on an adventure thrown into a dangerous world filled with vile gremlins out for your head.
- Sparklite plays like an old-school, Zelda-inspired adventure game with a dash of roguelite elements, such as procedurally generated content.
- These random encounters are caused by land shaking earthquakes that sporadically alter the landscape of each level in the middle of your adventure.
- Quests, minigames and a slew of new challenges present itself with every violent earthquake, making for a surprising adventure with new obstacles around every corner.
- Ada uses her uncanny engineering skills to invent new guns and gadgets to use at her disposal. Aside from wiping out the many enemies, players will also use her skills and inventions to solve puzzles which challenge the player throughout the adventure.
With only the announcement, a few small details and a short, slick trailer, we can expect to hear more about Sparklite within the next year.
Sparklite is set to release in the Fall of 2019 for the PC, Xbox One, PS4 and the Switch.