The incredibly strategic chef simulating, food preparation co-op game Overcooked is finally receiving its well-deserved sequel this August.
If you pre-order the game before its release you will gain an early advantage with five exclusive chefs unlocked from the “Too Many Cooks” extra content pack.
Overcooked 2 – Five Exclusive Chefs
From a Calico cat to a space alien chef, expand your cooking arsenal with a variety of unique top chefs in the upcoming Overcooked 2:
Here’s everything that’s been added to the cooperative cooking sequel from indie developers Ghost Town Games:
- Levels can now dynamically shift around you to help throw in an extra dash of depth to the overall cooking strategy. Players will also find themselves fighting the heat in a number of various kitchen settings, such as slicing rolls in a high-class sushi restaurant to harnessing your culinary skills in the wizard school kitchen.
- No longer stuck with local co-op only, players can now participate in up to 4-player co-op action, either online or local.
- Overcooked 2 will introduce the brand-new throwing mechanic which allows players to cautiously heave ingredients to one another – or into the blender – in tight situations when time is of the essence.
- A slew of new recipes will make their debut in Overcooked 2 which means all-new equipment to handle and ingredients to uncover.
- On top of the completely new roster of chefs featured in Overcooked 2, the “Too Many Cooks” pre-order bonus comes with 5 talented exclusive chefs: Calico Cat chef, Monkey chef, Unicorn chef, Walrus chef and Alien chef.
Fans don’t have much longer to wait to get their hands prepped and ready for insane cooking action as Overcooked 2 hits stores – both digital and physical copies – on August 7th for the PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC for £19.99/€24.99/$29.99.