In an awesome looking new title from Grimorio of Games comes the next speed-running platformer, Super Hyperactive Ninja.
Heading to consoles and Steam, you will need to get through sharp cartoon style levels and consume more coffee to keep your energy up and flowing.
Super Hyperactive Ninja
Taking speed running to the next level, you will need to harness lightning quick reflexes to recover the stolen coffee before the inevitable sleep inducing caffeine crash ends your game. The unique platformer has loads of cool features shown off in the announcement trailer.
Check out the blazing trailer below and soak in the hyperactive-ness of the latest platforming hero:
Along with the meteoric trailer also comes a trail of features and content within the release of Super Hyperactive Ninja:
- Players can expect to try their speed running skills throughout over 50 levels that are sure to throw out one challenge after another.
- The speed run friendly game is sure to be completely difficult to master but promises to be fair in punishment and execution.
- A hidden 2-player battle mode is teased to be discovered somewhere within the game adding something a little extra outside of the platforming mayhem.
- Your ninja skills will not be confined to one sure path as many hidden secrets and pathways can be discovered by utilizing unlockable items.
- Awesome sharp 2D visuals that take on the charming appearance of hand-drawn cartoons.
- New guest characters to be added to Super Hyperactive Ninja by the names of Jack from the co-op platformer Caveman Warriors, the indie game character Aragami and Ace from the comic book series Ice Cream Surfer.
Check out the live demo on PC here and get in on the hyperactive action ASAP.
Coming to PC and PS4 on May 22nd and Xbox One on May 25th, Super Hyperactive Ninja is sure to heat up gamepads everywhere once the coffee-addicted platformer lands.
One thought on “Get caffeinated with Super Hyperactive Ninja releasing right around the corner”
My son will live to know this. Thanks