PC game Move or Die, from indie developer Those Awesome Guys, has received a sizable amount of new content through its “Green & Gold Update”.
Move or Die – The Aim Of The Game
The free update, available for download on Steam as of now, adds the following to Move or Die:
- “Not-A-Store” Item System: Completely redesigned system to unlock everything in the game, where players now earn points they can use towards any specific unlockable content
- Seven New Characters: A Coin, a Top Hat, Old Concerned Joe, Taco Man, a Trash Panda, a Present, and a Penguin round out the new mix of zany additions to over 40 characters
- Four New Game Modes: Tetrominos, Explosive Barrels, Boomerangs, Crowd Stomp
- Seven New Mutators: Moooove, Staller, Deaths’plosions, Flutter, Sneak, Ghostly Jumps, Lethal Leaps
- Customizable Trails: Customize the trails characters leave behind as they move through each game
- Ability to Re-Roll Mutators
- Ability to Re-Play Daily Challenge
The bonus content is accompanied by a clever, and rather humorous trailer. Brace yourself for some game industry-fuelled satire, based on recent events, of course:
In case you didn’t know, in Move or Die gamers who fail to move will see their health bar deplete as punishment. What’s more, players will battle each other in an ever-growing list of mini-game modes that change every 20-30 seconds. Each challenge has its own wacky level design and rules ensuring your friendships are ruined. Just in time for Christmas.