Resident Evil Revelations Collection for the Switch will include HD Rumble support and optional motion controls, it has been revealed.
Here are all the new details:
- Capcom is including optional Joy-Con motion controls and HD Rumble compatibility. For example, you can use the right Joy-Con to aim your shots and swing knife attacks and flick it up to reload.
- You can shake the left Joy-Con to escape enemy attacks when grabbed.
- The co-op Raid Mode can be played online in each game.
- In Revelations 2, local co-op is also an option by passing a single Joy-Con to a friend.
- All DLC and episodes previously released for both games are included.
- At retail, in North America, the two games will be sold together as Resident Evil Revelations Collection for $40.
- Revelations 1 will be on the cartridge while the sequel is a digital download. Boo…
- Both titles are $20 digitally as individual releases.
- The games will be released for the Switch on November 28th.
If the motion controls are anything like they are in Breath of the Wild, then we’re in for a real treat. It will be interesting to see how HD Rumble is used as well.
Does this tempt you to pick up the Revelations games again? Or, would this be your first time playing through them?