Released way back in 2008, The Last Remnant captured the minds of gamers with its enthralling story, likeable characters and intricate battle system.
Now it returns — this time on Nintendo Switch in a remastered, portable form:
Features of the Switch remaster include the following:
- Enhanced graphics enabled by Unreal Engine 4, allowing for a more immersive adventure
- UI updates to make it look and feel better
- Over 100 hours of gameplay
- A unique morale system that changes the outcome of battle
- A battle system where commands change depending on the status of allies and enemies
A developer featurette was also released, providing an in-depth look at some of the secrets behind the creation of the adventure:
It’s yours for £15.99 in the UK.