Not seemingly content with their earlier presentation just over a week ago, Nintendo announced some more indie titles – Nindies – coming to the Switch today.
Nintendo Switch Nindies Showcase Summer 2018 Round-Up
Here’s everything that was announced during the rather elongated moniker: ‘Nintendo Switch Nindies Showcase Summer 2018’. Yes, you can breathe now.
- Hyper Light Drifter is due out September 6th – it’s a special edition with some exclusive content
- TowerFall is heading to Switch on September 27th – it includes playable Celeste characters
- Treasure Stack is out this Winter
- Zarvot will launch first on Switch October 2018
- Mineko’s Night Market will launch first on Switch Early 2019
- Samurai Gunn 2 is out Early 2019
- Bullet Age (console exclusive) out November 2018
- The World Next Door launches Early 2019
- LevelHead is out November 2018
- King of the Hat launches Early 2019
- ‘Untitled Goose Game’ is out Early 2019
- Desert Child is out December 2018
- Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut is out September 13th
- Bastion is out September 13th
- The Messenger hits the Switch August 30th
- Undertale is out September 18th
- Jackbox Party Pack 5 is out October 2018
- Transistor is out November 2018
- Dragon: Marked for Death is out December 13th
- Light Fingers is out September 20th
- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP is out October 2018
- A dedicated indie channel is launching for the Switch – it will feature new Nindie games and news.
- Into the Breach is out today – it’ll help the wait for Advance Wars.
Nintendo ended the showcase by once again thanking indie developers directly for their ongoing support of the hybrid console:
So, are you happy with the announcements today or are you left feeling a little blue instead? Let us know below.