The upcoming PvP horror game called Hunt: Showdown from Crytek studios is now playable… if you have a code that is. Let’s get you guys caught up:
- Hunt: Showdown launched a Closed Alpha yesterday (30th) for Twitch streamers only.
- Throughout the day the game was consistently in the top 5 most viewed games on Twitch.
- Showdown has received universal praise from streamers from the first day of the Alpha. With popular Counter-Strike and PUBG streamer Shroud saying it “has huge potential.” Additionally, popular YouTuber JackFrags said that Showdown is “a winner.”
- If you’re not a streamer than fret not. The Closed Alpha is now live for the public… if you have the code.
- No code? No worry! You can sign up for the Closed Alpha by following this link.
- If you’re curious about what Hunt: Showdown is all about, a trailer is down below for your viewing pleasure!
So, will you guys be trying out the Alpha for Hunt: Showdown?