Nintendo is looking to take charge of holiday publicity by announcing their exclusive Black Friday items before, seemingly, any other company. Let’s get you guys caught up:
- First off, one of the soon to be GOTY candidates in “The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild” is getting a new edition, called “Explorers Edition”.
- This new edition will include the base game for the Nintendo Switch, along with a 100-page game guide, and a large two-sided map of the game world.
- This edition of the game does not include any new game content, and it DOES NOT include the $20 season pass.
- The Explorers Edition for BOTW will launch on Black Friday at a price point of $59.99.
- Additionally on Black Friday Nintendo will be releasing, in limited qualities, a special edition The Legend of Zelda-themed 2DS bundle.
- This limited edition bundle is called the “The Link Edition.” The 2DS included has a green and yellow paint job resembling Link’s iconic outfit.
- “The Link Edition” bundle includes the 2DS console and the 3DS remake of “The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time” – pre-installed. This limited edition bundle will launch on Black Friday for $79.99.
So, what do you guys think?