In case you missed it, Microsoft just held a press conference at Gamescom. They had a few big announcements regarding their new console… Let’s get you guys caught up!
- Microsoft announced the first special edition of the Xbox One X. This edition is called “Project Scorpio” edition, of course. The edition seems to be very similar to the “Day One Edition” for the original Xbox One.
- Just like the “Day One Edition,” the “Project Scorpio Edition” is in limited quantities, has special engravings on the controller and the console.
- The “Project Scorpio Edition” is officially available for pre-order now.
- The only online retailers who seem to still be taking pre-orders are Target.com and Walmart.com. Everyone else appears to be sold out.
- Microsoft released an unboxing video for the Project Scorpio Edition. (Which you can see down below.)
So, how excited are you guys for the Xbox One X? Are you going to pre-order it? If so, where are you going to pre-order it from? Let me know in the comments below!