Did you know that Scott Cawthon was working on Five Nights at Freddy’s 6? Did you notice that I said ‘was’? Are you sick of me asking you questions?
Scott Cawthon, the creator and sole developer of the Five Nights games has just posted an update to his fans to let them know he’s no longer working on Five Nights 6. This came as something of a shock as people didn’t know he was working on Five Night’s 6. To be fair, with the rate at which Mr. Cawthon churns out these games, it was a safe assumption to make that he was working on something Freddy related.
- No one knew Five Nights 6 was happening until Scott announced its cancellation.
- Scott said – “After forcing myself to keep working on it day after day, I realised something – I just don’t want to work on this.”
- There are still a million other Five Nights games to keep you busy. Including the pretty terrible Five Nights at Freddy’s World – which is an RPG. No, I’m not joking.
- Scott isn’t leaving games development altogether, he assures us.
- Be warned. There’s a Five Nights at Freddy’s film in the works. It will most likely be awful, as all video game movies are.
Are you relieved that the Five Nights at Freddy’s game series will – probably – be taking a good rest?