Indie game developer, Ratalaika Games, has shown off The Count Lucanor in this creepy new trailer. The retro action-adventure game is coming to the Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS Vita and Xbox One this Autumn. And it’s looking pretty great, we have to say.
Some key features of the game include:
- Exploration: Search Tenebre Castle placing candles on the ground to light up your path
- Conversation: Talk to NPCs to get important clues and learn the hidden history of The Count Lucanor
- Stealth: Hide under tables and behind curtains to go undetected
- Puzzles: Use the items you found wisely to progress
- Skill: Avoid traps and enemies in the castle by anticipating them
You can check out the new trailer below.