Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 launched with quite a few issues. From huge loading times to technical glitches and more, the game certainly feels like a product that was rushed out of the door. Now the developer of the game has shared their thoughts on what went wrong.
- Developer CI Games has said it made a “big mistake” with Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 – it was just “too ambitious”.
- Marek Tymiñski, the ‘big boss’ of the company, says they have “learned a lot”, stating that the team was too small to produce a triple A game.
- Tymiñski: “We spent too much effort trying to catch up with other AAA titles”.
- But there is hope for the future, with CI Games planning to make a “great tactical shooter”.
- In their next project they want to create “exciting gameplay, some key mechanics, and missions that have depth without all of the trappings of a large open-world setting”.
CI Games will continue to update Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 with patches, improving it as they go along this year. It’s great to see that the team will now focus on their own strengths, as opposed to chasing others in the industry. What do you think about how the game turned out? Have you been enjoying it? Let us know in the comments below, if you please.