Final Fantasy 14: Stormblood is being plagued by a nasty DDoS attack, according to Square Enix. Why would you just let other gamers have fun and play their new expansion after all?
- The connection issues are apparently an ongoing DDoS attack
- The issues began last week, on the 16th June
- The DDoS attack is from an ‘anonymous’ third-party
- It’s caused by increased server load sparked by the third-party flooding the network of servers
- The attack is still continuing to take place because the third-party is changing their methods
It’s a shame to see someone spoiling the game for everyone else. Hopefully they can get this fixed asap. Have you been playing Stormblood and experiencing connection problems? Let us know in the comments below, if you please.