The critically acclaimed NieR: Automata is receiving some new DLC to keep fans happy.
Square Enix announced that the new downloadable content will be available for PS4 and Steam from 2nd May 2017.
The DLC, titled “3C3C1D119440927” (woah, that’s a mouthful!), will include three new colosseums to challenge, in addition to new sub-quests. Upon completion of these new quests, various rewards can be earned, including:
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, for the androids 2B, 9S and A2.
- Records that add special music tracks to the players’ jukebox.
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories such as hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair.
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects.
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets.
Below is a gameplay video of the new DLC:
NieR: Automata is available for the PS4 and PC.
Source: Games Press.